‘Lo child, I’m Johnny Zacharias. You can call me Gentle. Welcome to my cult. It’s a friendly cult, mind – I’m not shilling for doomsday, I believe the doomsday already happened. I’m here to help you navigate the wasteland.
I’m a polyamorous, pansexual, agender geek, and if you find that mouthful hard to swallow, you’ve come to the right place. We’re all about swallowing intimidating mouthfuls here. If you’re very uncomfortable with that joke, you’re probably going to continue feeling that way. Most of my work is not safe for work and not appropriate for children. Please obediently click away to a family-friendly activity at once if your local authority deems you to be a child. Good, good.
If you’re still here, dude, I have so much cool stuff to show you! Also some scary stuff and some sexy stuff. It’s all marked accordingly. I also post some things on Medium, and if you read there I may actually get paid for it, but it’s all here for free too. Up to you. All I really want are your eyeballs on any or all of the following:
- I write fantasy stories about lesbian assassins and drugs, and campy sci-fi erotica, and techno-fairytales about robots and quantum necromancy.
- I’m working on a comic, of sorts, about trying to get along in a world that worships tentacled monstrosities but still requires you to pay rent in physical dollars. It’s called Sects: A Young Girl’s Illustrated Primer.
- I rant about social issues like gender, feminism, relationships, and art. I also get unnecessarily analytical and emotional about gaming a lot.
- I chart the progress of my mental health journey as honestly as I can, and try to share an inside perspective on some experiences that most people prefer never to imagine. CPTSD, sexual assault, suicidal depression, and childhood trauma come up a lot.
- I want to help people understand the sea of intersecting sexual, gendered, and relationship spectra I’ve spent my life in, as a very slutty, nerdy, queer weirdo. So if you’re a slut, or a nerd, or a queer, or a weirdo trying to navigate the world ethically without breaking your brain, or you know such a person and have a question breaking your brain currently, I provide occasional Advice for Sluts.
- I continue to insist that I hate poetry while writing an embarrassment of poetry.
If your eyeballs love any or all of these things, let me know by commenting, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or I guess you could pester me on Twitter if you enjoy lengthy silences punctuated by disconnected jokes about video games and butts.
Some buttons you can push: