Character sketches, essays, unfinished worldbuilding, rants, and the beginnings of stories.
Letters to You
Thoughts about writing, video games, emotions, this blog… anything nonfiction that doesn’t belong somewhere else.
- June 10, 2018
- June 16, 2018: Do It For Nothing
- June 18, 2018: Isopods for Peace
- October 20, 2018: What Were You Thinking?
- December 21, 2018: Character Select M F [Cancel]
- March 5, 2019: Moral Mathematics
Death and Other Distractions
Disconnected musings on suicidal depression and stumbling toward mental health.
Poetry is a degenerate practice engaged in only by those too languid to compose a complete sentence. That being said, I’m a degenerate.
Half-Awake: A bit of DIY scripture looking for a setting.
Precept: Individuality is a Virus: More scripture, only this one is actually written by God.