Essays on mental health, communication, relationships, video games, art, feminism, gender, whatever else I’m tripping on today.
- June 10, 2018
- June 16, 2018: Do It For Nothing
- June 18, 2018: Isopods for Peace
- October 20, 2018: What Were You Thinking?
- December 21, 2018: Character Select M F [Cancel]
- March 5, 2019: Moral Mathematics
- April 9, 2019: My, How You’ve Grown
- May 18, 2019: You Know Me – I walked past your sign to my abortion
- May 20, 2019: In Defense of Making a Mess
- June 21, 2019: How to (Not) Read the News
- July 8, 2019: Phrases That Make Me Swipe Left
Death and Other Distractions
Disconnected musings on suicidal depression and stumbling toward mental health.
- Death and Other Distractions
- The Bad Touch
- The Little Animal
- Why I Don’t Answer the Phone
- At the Miracle Sausage Factory
- The End of the World
Poetry is a degenerate practice engaged in only by those too languid to compose a complete sentence. That being said, I’m a degenerate.